Whether you are a newbie to this keynote stuff or have been giving them for years I can help.
Together we can unpack the story behind your presentation, plan its shape and mode of delivery. We can uncover your motivation, pin down your intention and discover your ‘hook’- your ‘why?’
Once we’ve done that we’ll use breathing exercises and vocal techniques to uncover the unique elemental levels of your voice so you can engage and inspire.
We’ll play with pitch, tone, pace and volume and, if necessary, explore the negative effect of stress and limiting beliefs on your delivery.
I will listen, give feedback and by challenging you playfully, will encourage you to step to the edge of your comfort zone – because that’s where transformation happens.
Each coaching package is bespoke, as are you.
Packages can include
- Looking at an upcoming presentation.
- Working on your voice, any blocks or weaknesses.
- Uncovering your story, your motivation, your highest values.
- Discovering and developing your Superpower.
- Giving you techniques so that you are grounded and confident in delivering your message and sharing your ideas.
- Giving you tips on how to speak with clarity and confidence with what you say and how you say it.
The Business Bit
Coaching can be via Zoom, telephone or in person and scaled to suit your budget.
After a discovery call where we can explore your specific needs, we will create a bespoke coaching course to suit. Typically, these range from 3 to 12 months, but we also provide an emergency ‘Help. I’ve got a presentation/ audition next week’, intensive session! (One-hour emergency/ intensive. £180. Face to face or online session plus written feedback/ recording).
Monthly packages consist of a weekly 60-minute session with me (one 60 min session or 2 x 30 min sessions). In these sessions, we will work through achievements and the next steps. I will then give you an action to complete before we meet again. I am available in between meetings via email and text.